June 18th Individual Entries Update: We have at this stage a very small number of spaces (details below) in U17 and Opens only. Email confirmations have been sent in the last week to all individual riders to confirm pony details together with details of proposed timetables.
U14 Individuals – Full – No Spaces Available
U17 Individuals – 6 spaces available
Open Individuals – 5 spaces available
Click here to enter all individual(U14, U17, Open) entries and payments including outstanding 2nd instalment payment or to take any available spaces listed above.
Fees – Individuals: €400 per individual.
If you have paid for an Individual entry and subsequently get selected for a National team, your individual fees will be refunded.
Team Competitions Under 12, Under 14, Under 17, Open
Fees – Team: €2500 per team. Deposit of €1000 due by Feb 1st and balance of payment by May 1st 2019. Bank Transfer to be made to IBAN: IE59 AIBK 9343 2108 1811 92, BIC: AIBKIE2D, Sort Code: 93-43-21 Bank: AIB Bishopstown, Cork. Please include in Reference Country and Team Eg. IRLU17 for Irish Under 17 Team
Please note that MGA Ireland is not responsible for any bank fees incurred in payments made.
What is included in the entry fees?
The team entry fee includes:
– the Gala dinner for the 6 riders and 1 trainer.
– 6 stables.
– camping and facilities access for the 6 riders and 1 trainer.
– 1 electric hook up.
– Welcome/Irish night passes for the 6 riders and 1 trainer.
– 12 Supporter packages including site access, camping and Irish Night passes.
The individual entry fee includes:
– the Gala dinner for the individual rider.
– 1 stable.
– camping and facilities access for the individual rider.
– Welcome/Irish night pass for the individual rider.
– 2 Supporter packages including site access, camping and Irish night passes.
Please note that based on feedback from previous competitions and to avoid food waste, meals with the exception of the Gala night are not included in competition fees. Meals will be available on site and can be purchased as required. Further details to follow.